The Operational Support and Analysis (OSA) module is one of the certifications in the ITIL® Service Capability work stream. The module focuses on the practical application of OSA practices in order to enable event, incident, request, problem, access, technical, IT operations and application management.
The content of the course is based mainly on the best practice guidance contained in the ITIL Service Operation publication.
The ITIL OSA course can teach organizations and individuals how to manage the everyday operation of IT services and gain a better understanding of how to implement the ITIL processes that will enable them to deliver and support services to customers.
It also covers issues relating to the people, relationships, procedures and infrastructure technology required to ensure that the organization or programme can provide the high quality and cost-effective IT services that are required to meet organizational needs.
ITIL Intermediate OSA Course Outline
- Learning Unit OSA01: Introduction to operational support and analysis
- Learning Unit OSA02: Event management
- Learning Unit OSA03: Incident management
- Learning Unit OSA04: Request fulfilment
- Learning Unit OSA05: Problem management
- Learning Unit OSA06: Access management
- Learning Unit OSA07: The service desk
- Learning Unit OSA08: Functions and Roles
- Learning Unit OSA09: Technology and implementation considerations
Operational Support and Analysis Examination
The ITIL Intermediate exam format is as follows:
- Multiple choice examination questions
- Eight questions per paper
- 28 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) - 70%
- 90 minutes’ duration
- Closed book.
- 28 PMI® Contact Hours/Professional Development Units and Certificate of Attendance
Learning Unit OSA01: Introduction to operational support and analysis
Learning Unit OSA02: Event management
Learning Unit OSA03: Incident management
Learning Unit OSA04: Request fulfilment
Learning Unit OSA05: Problem management
Learning Unit OSA06: Access management
Learning Unit OSA07: The service desk
Learning Unit OSA08: Functions and Roles
Learning Unit OSA09: Technology and implementation considerations
With a track record in developing and certifying ITSM Professionals , there is no doubt this is a world class course. Our Highly experienced practitioners will break this down into simple to learn modules and help you understand the value of IT in a service based organisation.
What makes us different?
- Official KHDA Accredited Training Provider
- Official PMI Accredited Training Provider
- Official Axelos and Peoplecert Accredited Training Provider
- 99.999% 1st time pass rate
- Voted Best Project Management Training Provider - 2017 & 2018 (MEA Business Awards)
- Voted Leading Project Managment Training Provider - 2018 (Corporate Excellence Award)
- The guarantee that we don’t compromise on quality; ensuring your decision to invest in your education is sound.