Our ITIL® 4 Foundation certification course introduces you to the Service Value System (SVS) which describes how all the components and activities of the organisation work together as a system to enable value creation. The ITIL SVS supports many work approaches, such as Agile, DevOps and Lean as well as traditional process and project management, with a flexible value-oriented operating model.
The ITIL 4 Foundation level course provides delegates with an extensive introduction to the core concepts of ITIL v4 certification. We will help you understand the ITIL 4 principles and demonstrates how they can improve an individual’s work and the work of the organization.
ITIL 4 Course Outline
- Course Overview and Introduction
- Key Concepts of Service Management
- Key Concepts of ITIL 4
- Service Value System
- The Service Value Chain
- Design & Transition
- Deliver & Support
- 7 ITIL 4 Guiding Principles
- The ITIL 4 Practices
- General Management
- Service Management
- Technical Management
- Practice Exam
- Official Exam
ITIL v4 Learning Objectives
At the end of this new two-day course, you will have an understanding of the following:
- High level overview of ITIL v3’s 5-step Lifecycle model and how the current 26 processes and functions map to the new ITIL 4 model
- The seven Guiding Principles of ITIL 4
- ITIL’s new Service Value Chain
- The four dimensions of Service Management
- The 34 ITIL practices, with a focus on 15 of these
- Key concepts from Lean IT, Agile, DevOps, and Organizational Change Management, and why these are important to deliver business value
Who should Attend?
The ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Course is designed for anyone working in IT looking for IT Service Management education and an understanding of how to provide business value. Also, anyone who is looking to upgrade their ITIL v3 certification and knowledge.
ITIL 4 Foundation Exam Format
- Duration of 60 minutes
- 75 minutes for candidates taking the exam in a language other than their native
- Closed book
- 40 multiple choice questions
- 1 mark for each correct answer
- Passing score: 26/40 marks - 65%
- 2 day instructor Led ITIL 4 classroom
- Official Peoplecert approved ITIL 4 student manual
- Attendance certificate with 14 PMI pdu's / Credits for Isaca
- Official Peoplecert ITIL exam ( paper based )
- Official Axelos E-Certificate
With a track record in developing and certifying ITSM Professionals , there is no doubt this is a world class course. Our Highly experienced practitioners will break this down into simple to learn modules and help you understand the value of IT in a service organisation.
What makes us different?
- Official KHDA Accredited Training Provider
- Official PMI Accredited Training Provider
- Official Axelos and Peoplecert Accredited Training Provider
- 99.999% 1st time pass ITIL Foundation pass rate
- The guarantee that we don’t compromise on quality; ensuring your decision to invest in your education is sound.