Being a leader inherently implies having a lot of responsibility and can vary among leadership roles, but there are some universal ways to be a leader. Enthusiasm, having a vision, problem-solving, promoting teamwork, and delegating tasks are all forms of leadership,but may not come naturally to every leader. Leading through communication and coaching build strong teams and diffuse conflict allowing everyone to focus on the outcomes. This two-day workshop is a tool for your leadership development. It is designed to help you create and accomplish your personalbest,and to help you lead others to get extraordinary things done
Clive Reed has a passion for training particularly in the fields of Customer Service andLeadership.Although his career took him to executive positions in both Emirates Airline and DP World, he continued to facilitate highly effective workshops in these areas to ensure standards were maintained in an ever-changing world.
With more than 35 years in service industries, he understands those factors that raise companiesf rom average performers to the highest levels of excellence.
- Leadership vs management
- Understanding leadership and leadership styles using the Leadership compass
- What successful leaders do
- The commitment curve
- Employee development models
- How to influence others and promote teamwork
- Improving Communication with social styles & emotional Intelligence
- Identify key characteristics of leaders
- Build trust and confidence with employees
- Avoid behaviors that undermine leadership
- Promote teamwork
- Determine ways you can meet the needs of employees and co-workers through communication and coaching.
- Recognise the different stages of the change curve to make adjustments in your behavior for managing change smoothly
- Enhance levels of engagement and motivation of employees
14 PMI® Contact Hours/Professional Development Units
Leadership vs management
Understanding leadership and leadership styles using the Leadership compass
What successful leaders do
The commitment curve
Employee development models
How to influence others and promote teamwork
Improving Communication with social styles & emotional Intelligence
All our Leadership workshops follow the A.C.E. Model (Awareness, Confidence, Efficacy) which incorporates a coaching based inside-out learning and an experiential activity based approach
What makes us different?
- Official KHDA Accredited Training Provider
- Official PMI Accredited Training Provider
- Our workshops are delivered by subject matter experts
- The guarantee that we don’t compromise on quality; ensuring your decision to invest in your education is sound.