Recent syrveys show employees determined that on average four hours of their working time per week was spent in meetings. This figure doubled for managers and supervisors. The bottom line is when we create uneccessary meetings we lose productivity
During this 2 day meeting management course you will learn how to build the necessary skills to ensure that all meetings you lead are productive, effective and get the best from all those who need to attend.
Making Meetings Matter Course Outline
- What makes meetings successful?
- Qualities of effective meetings
- Meetings: Why, When, Who & Where?
- Chairing not cheering
- Planning & setting objectives
- Setting the meeting date & time
- Meeting attendees
- Pre-meeting preparation
- Preparing the agenda
- Choosing a suitable venue
- Meeting Roles
- Communication within meetings: -
- Impact of physical factors, human factors & organizational factors on communication
- Effective verbal & non-verbal communication
- Minuting Meetings
- Accountability & Governance
By Attending this meeting management skills course you will be able to:
- Recognize the responsibilities of a meeting leader in planning, facilitating, and following up on meetings
- Use a set of tools and techniques for leading meetings to ensure that results are achieved
- Create and implement a meeting strategy that addresses the practical and personal aspects of meetings
14 PMI® Contact Hours/Professional Development Units
What makes meetings successful?
Qualities of effective meetings
Meetings: Why, When, Who & Where?
Chairing not cheering
Planning & setting objectives
Setting the meeting date & time
Preparing the agenda
Choosing a suitable venue
Communication within meetings: -
Impact of physical factors, human factors & organizational factors on communication
Effective verbal & non-verbal communication
Accountability & Governance
All our soft skills workshops follow the A.C.E. Model (Awareness, Confidence, Efficacy) which incorporates a coaching based inside-out learning and an experiential activity based approach
What makes us different?
- Official KHDA Accredited Training Provider
- Official PMI Accredited Training Provider
- Our workshops are delivered by subject matter experts
- The guarantee that we don’t compromise on quality; ensuring your decision to invest in your education is sound.