TALK LIKE TED!!
Effective Presentation skills & Confident Public Speaking
A great presenter has two notable qualities: appropriate skills and personal confidence. Confidence comes from knowing what you want to say and being comfortable with your communication skills. In today’s business environment making effective presentations is not only an advantage it is a requirement for success in your chosen profession. However, few people present properly or even adequately and some even fear speaking in public more than dying!
This public speaking training course will teach you proven step by step methods in order to make extremely powerful presentations each and every time.and shows you how to achieve rapport with your audience, command their attention and keep their interest throughout your Ted style presentation.
You will appreciate the language and material that motivates people. You will become better at thinking on your feet and speaking from notes, and more skilled at interpreting non-verbal signals from an audience and improve your presentation skills.
Presentation Skills & Public Speaking Course Outline
Critique & Coach
- Mentally and Physically preparing for a presentation
- How to prepare, structure and rehearse a presentation with minimum time and effort.
- How to enhance what you say with effective visual support and handouts
- Designing structure, content and logic of the effective persuasive process.
- Understand your audience to tailor your delivery style and methodology
Confidence building & delivery
- Further develop confidence building skills ahead of recording final presentations in front the entire group.
- How to structure what you say to ensure maximum persuasive impact.
- How to use your voice-pace and pause, more effectively.
- How to encourage feedback from your audience to ensure that your points are accepted.
- How to express benefits with power and commitment.
- An introduction to presentation skillls
- TED Secrets & Top 10 Tips
- Importance of being an excellent presenter
- Trusting yourself & your abilities
- Understanding your core message
- Confidence & fear of judgement
- Overcoming nervousness
- Mastering Non-verbal Communication
- Importance of preparation
- The Five S’s
- Five Points for Any Presentation
- Preparing with the Five-S Pattern
- Following the Opening Statement
- Transitioning to the Body
- Knowing your audience
- Body language and tone of voice
- Sticky & unexpected situations
- Recognizing your audience response
- Learning from mistakes & improving your style
Presentation skills training Learning Objectives
By attending this Presentation & Public Speaking course you will be able to:
- Start your journey to become a rockstar presenter
- Easily establish rapport with your audience
- Know the key public speaking techniques to reduce nervousness and fear
- Understand your strengths as a presenter and how to appeal to different types of people
- Recognize how visual aids can create impact and attention with a ted style presentation
- Develop techniques to create a professional presence
- Learn some different ways to prepare and organize information
14 PMI® Contact Hours/Professional Development Units
An introduction to presentation skills
You… as a presenter
Importance of being an excellent presenter
Trusting yourself & your abilities
Understanding your core message
Confidence & fear of judgement
Mastering Non-verbal Communication
Importance of preparation
The Five S’s
Five Points for Any Presentation
Preparing with the Five-S Pattern
Following the Opening Statement
Transitioning to the Body
Knowing your audience
Body language and tone of voice
Sticky & unexpected situations
Recognizing your audience response
Learning from mistakes & improving your style
All our soft skills workshops follow the A.C.E. Model (Awareness, Confidence, Efficacy) which incorporates a coaching based inside-out learning and an experiential activity based approach
What makes us different?
- Official KHDA Accredited Training Provider
- Official PMI Registered Education Training Provider
- Voted Best Project Management Training Provider - 2017 & 2018 (MEA Business Awards)
- Voted Leading Project Management Training Provider - 2018 (Corporate Excellence Award)
- Our workshops are delivered by subject matter experts
- The guarantee that we don’t compromise on quality; ensuring your decision to invest in your education is sound.