Project Management (PM) simply, is the application of good management practices in a structured manner where participants will learn the importance of projects within an organization, why all projects should be tied to an organization's strategic plan, and the major activities involved in managing a project. Finally, participants will learn the role of project management process groups in relation to the project life cycle.
This project management course teaches the critical points from all of the PMI® recommended Project Management Standards of best practice and will provide delegates with useful project management skills and experience that directly relates to their working environment and can be applied in the workplace and offers you a prime opportunity to acquire the relevant practical skills and techniques to allow all employees on different levels to execute the projects in hand proactively, efficiently, from A-Z with accountability, understanding the risks, time management, cost management, and the communication lines and barriers in a forum that is focused, stimulating and highly interactive. Hands-on group exercises will encourage collaboration between these different experience levels furthering the learning experience through peer collaboration
Project Management T & T Course Outline:
- Where do projects come from?
- Project Prioritisation & Categorisation
- Project Life Cycle, Why, Who & What
- 10 Knowledge Areas
- Organising and coordinating the project
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Requirements and how they differ from scope
- Requirements management
- Project Scope and planning milestones
- Risk Analysis and estimating costs
- The Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and activity lists
- The Gantt chart, PERT charts and critical path analysis
- Introduction to Resource, cost and cash flow analysis
- Project monitoring and controlling
- Project Closure
- Define and describe common project management terminology.
- Use a step-by-step process to manage projects faster while using fewer resources.
- Avoid common pitfalls and mistakes in managing projects.
- Apply the Tricks of the Trade® used by thousands of project managers around the world.
- Apply the International Project Management Standards from the Project Management Institute (the PMBOK® Guide) to real-world situations.
14 PMI® Contact Hours/Professional Development Units and Certificate of Attendance
With a track record in developing project teams, there is no doubt this is a world class course. Our Highly experienced practitioners will break this down into simple to learn modules and equip you with the best practice tools & techniques to plan and manage projects like a professional project manager
What makes us different?
- Official KHDA Accredited Training Provider
- Official PMI Accredited Training Provider
- Voted Best Project Management Training Provider - 2017 & 2018 (MEA Business Awards)
- Voted Leading Project Managment Training Provider - 2018 (Corporate Excellence Award)
- The guarantee that we don’t compromise on quality; ensuring your decision to invest in your education is sound.