Build the skills needed to become a high-performing scrum team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams—by becoming a SAFe® 5 Practitioner (SP). During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP.
You will also learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, they’ll learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
SAFe for Teams Course Outline
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Building an Agile Team
- Planning the Iteration
- Executing the Iteration
- Executing the Program Increment
SAFe for Teams Learning Objectives
To perform the role of a SAFe® Practitioner, attendees should be able to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in their enterprise
- Know their team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan Iterations
- Execute Iterations and demonstrate value
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
Whats included in this SAFe for Teams Certification Course
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe 5 Practitioner (SP) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion. Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Who will benefit from Attending the SAFe Scrum Teams course?
The following individuals will benefit from this Safe certification course:
- Team members who apply Lean and Agile at scale
- All members of an Agile Release Train preparing for launch
SAFe 4 Practitioner Exam Details
- Exam name: SAFe Practitioner Exam
- Exam format: Multiple choice
- Exam delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe for Teams Certification course
- Exam duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of questions: 45
- Passing score: 35 out of 45 (77% passing score)
14 PMI® Contact Hours/Professional Development Units and Certificate of Attendance
As Scaled Agile Partners & Agile consulting experts we truly understand how to scale agile beyond the team level.
What makes us different?
- Official KHDA Accredited Training Provider
- Official PMI Accredited Training Provider
- The ONLY Official Scaled Agile Training Provider in UAE
- Multiple Award Winning
- Our workshops are delivered by subject matter experts
- The guarantee that we don’t compromise on quality; ensuring your decision to invest in your education is sound.