Discover essential skills for managing yourself and leading others including building confidence, applying self belief, managing expectations, time and priorities.
Self Awareness Course Outline
- Forming first impressions
- Communication skills
- Confidence and assertiveness
- Beliefs, barriers and drivers using NLP models (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- Merrill and Reid working style assessment
- Personal SWOT
After completing this Self Awarness Workshop you will be able to :
- Learn ways to manage yourself & Lead others
- Learn to build confidence for self and others, whilst applying self belief, managing expectations, time and priorities.
7 PMI® Contact Hours/Professional Development Units
Forming first impressions
Confidence and assertiveness
Beliefs, barriers and drivers using NLP models (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
Social Styles Personality assessment
All our soft skills workshops follow the A.C.E. Model (Awareness, Confidence, Efficacy) which incorporates a coaching based inside-out learning and an experiential activity based approach
What makes us different?
- Official KHDA Accredited Training Provider
- Official PMI Accredited Training Provider
- Our workshops are delivered by subject matter experts
- The guarantee that we don’t compromise on quality; ensuring your decision to invest in your education is sound.