The overall aim is to foster a culture of team spirit and spells out the “T.E.A.M – Together Everyone Achieves More”
In this 1 day course, participants will understand what makes teams perform well how they can apply this knowledge in the workplace. This course will provide you with your own profile on preferred behaviours in a team setting and how they can maximize their effectiveness as a team player.
Basics Of Teamwork Course Outline
- Talk and listen equally, display energy, connect with one another, converse informally, and hold productive “idea” conversations.
- Assembling teams to create synergy and maximize performance.
- Belbin’s behavioural types
- Individual vs team issues
- Reducing disharmony within teams.
- Capitalize on new ideas, foster creativity, and ensure members continuously improve their skills.
- Dos and Don’ts for organizing effective team-building activities.
By Attending this Teamwork course you will be able to:
- Recognize the communication characteristics of high-performing teams and team members.
- To recognise the different contributions of people that make for best team results
- Gain an understanding of how different people might react in team situations
- How to be more effective in supporting and motivating people
- How to maximise the potential of individuals
- Assess individual strengths in order to ensure the best possible team performance.
- Set goals successfully and avoid common goal-setting mistakes.
14 PMI® Contact Hours/Professional Development Units
All our soft skills workshops follow the A.C.E. Model (Awareness, Confidence, Efficacy) which incorporates a coaching based inside-out learning and an experiential activity based approach
What makes us different
- KHDA Accredited Training Provider
- PMI Accredited Training Provider
- Our workshops are delivered by subject matter experts
- The guarantee that we don’t compromise on quality; ensuring your decision to invest in your education is sound.