This TOGAF training covers The TOGAF® standard which is a standard of The Open Group and is used by the world’s leading organizations to improve business efficiency. The Open Group TOGAF Certification Program, with over 75,000 certifications, enables Enterprise Architects and trainers around the globe to demonstrate their proven knowledge of the framework.
The purpose of the TOGAF 9 certification for the TOGAF Foundation qualification is to provide validation that the Candidate has gained knowledge of the TOGAF terminology, structure, and basic concepts, and understands the core principles of Enterprise Architecture and the TOGAF standard.
The TOGAF certification learning objectives at this level focus on knowledge and comprehension
TOGAF Certification Learning Objectives
- The basic concepts of Enterprise Architecture and the TOGAF standard
- The core concepts of the TOGAF 9 standard
- The key terminology of the TOGAF 9 standard
- The ADM cycle and the objectives of each phase, and how to adapt and scope the ADM
- The concept of the Enterprise Continuum; its purpose and constituent parts
- How each of the ADM phases contributes to the success of Enterprise Architecture
- The ADM guidelines and techniques
- How Architecture Governance contributes to the Architecture Development Cycle
- The concepts of views and viewpoints and their role in communicating with stakeholders
- The concept of building blocks
- The key deliverables of the ADM cycle
- The TOGAF reference models
- The TOGAF certification program
TOGAF Certification Exam
TOGAF Foundation Certification is only achieved by passing the examination.
- Examination Name TOGAF 9 Part 1
- Examination Type Multiple-choice examination 40 questions/60 minutes
- Supervised YES
- Open Book NO
TOGAF Foundation Target Audience
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the TOGAF 9 standard
- Professionals who are working in roles associated with an architecture project such as those responsible for planning, execution, development, delivery, and operation
- Architects who are looking for a first introduction to the TOGAF 9 standard
- Architects who want to achieve Level 2 certification in a stepwise approach
Whats after Togaf Foundation Certification?
Those who complete TOGAF Certification in Foundation can immediately go for Level 2 TOGAF Certiified
Click the link below to review TOGAF Certified course details
For TOGAF certification cost please click the Book Now button on the left or visit our Public Calendar