Transformational leadership is an approach to leading others that “…causes change in individual and social systems. In its ideal form, it creates valuable and positive change in the followers with the end goal of developing followers into leaders.”
- Recognise the different stages of the change curve to make adjustments in your behavior for managing change smoothly
- Understand why change initiatives fail and how to ensure their success.
- Implement a framework to actively lead change efforts.
- Plan for the success of future change through close evaluation of the current initiative.
- Identify, acknowledge, and manage resistance to ensure an efficient transition.
- Apply techniques for increasing and gaining commitment to the change
14 PMI® Contact Hours/Professional Development Units
All our soft skills workshops follow the A.C.E. Model (Awareness, Confidence, Efficacy) which incorporates a coaching based inside-out learning and an experiential activity based approach
What makes us different?
- Official KHDA Accredited Training Provider
- Official PMI Accredited Training Provider
- Our workshops are delivered by subject matter experts
- The guarantee that we don’t compromise on quality; ensuring your decision to invest in your education is sound.