Applied EI - Unlock you Emotions
Emotional intelligence is an important characteristic for anyone at any level of an organization. A persons emotional intelligence can have far-reaching influence over their relationships, how they manage their teams, and generally how they interact with each other in the workplace.
This highly experiential emotional intelligence workshop goes beyond the theory and teaches participants applied emotional intelligence where we take a deep dive into Perceiving Emotions, Using Emotions, Understanding Emotions and Managing Emotions and provides you the tools to understand and manage your emotions and build stronger relationships.
By understanding how we process emotions and using that knowledge to develop emotional competencies.
Emotional Intelligence Course Outline
- What Is Emotional Intelligence (EQ)?
- Understanding Yourself And Emotional Intelligence
- Why Do We Need Emotional Intelligence?
- Developing the 5 competencies of emotional intelligence (activity exercise)
- Social Awareness (Empathy)
- Relationship Management
- Seeing things from the perspective of others (activity exercise)
- Recognising emotion in self and others (activity exercise)
- The impact of being controlled by emotions
- Flexing behaviour to the different Social Styles (activity exercise)
- Techniques to deal with emotional hijacking (syndicate activity)
- Developing focussed listening skills (activity exercise)
- Applying EI skills to develop your full potential
- Creating resourceful emotional states to connect better with others
Emotional Intelligence Learning Objectives
- Learn how to foster innovation, successfully communicate and build an organizational culture where employees are able to thrive.
- Understand Emotional Intelligence and how high EI improves communication and productivity
- See things from the perspective of others to increase interpersonal skills
- Develop your level of emotional intelligence
- Identify negative consequences of unmanaged emotions on your personal effectiveness
- Describe the importance of emotional intelligence to building good relationships
- Increase your empathy and social skills
- Practice techniques to achieve greater self-awareness, self-control, and self-motivation
- Understand how emotional intelligence can be applied at the workplace to enhance employee relationships and increase productivity
14 PMI® Contact Hours/Professional Development Units and Certificate of Attendance
We only delivered Applied Emoitonal Intelligence workshops where you can practice the tools & techniques in a safe environment
- Official KHDA Accredited Training Provider
- The guarantee that we don’t compromise on quality; ensuring your decision to invest in your education is sound.