Projects are the building blocks used to achieve the goals and mission of our organizations. A project is different than day-to-day work. In this course, you’ll learn what project management is, what a project is & how project management helps deliver the right results on time and within budget. Projects follow a set of structured processes that deliver a product, service or result using the resources of the organization.
You’ll learn how to use these processes to plan, monitor, control, and deliver successful results and how organizations influence the way projects and resources are managed.
Project Management Fundamentals Course Outline
- Introduction to Project Management and the Project Lifecycle.
- Putting Project Management into Practice.
- Structuring a Project.
- Gathering information and planning and project charter.
- Understand Project Management Introduction to PM Processes and Knowledge Areas
- Understand where projects come from and why we need a Project Charter.
- Planning – Learn about the benefits of the 3 key planning tools (WBS, Network Diagram and Gantt Charts)
- Introduction to the triple constraints
- Introduction of Risk and Opportunity.
- Quality and understanding the impacts to the triple constraint.
- The Communications Plan – simple is better!
- The importance of lessons learned.
Project Management Fundamentals Learning Objectives
- Describe Project Management terminology concepts and definitions.
- Know the PMI principles and project management tools to plan and schedule a project.
- be able to Identify and explain the role of project phases and project life cycle
- Describe how a project life cycle contributes to project success
- know key project success and failure factors within a project environment.
7 PMI® Professional Development Units and Certificate of Attendance.
With a track record in developing Project Team members, there is no doubt this is a world class course. Our Highly experienced practitioners will break this down into simple to learn modules and help you understand what project management is.
What makes us Different?
- Official KHDA Accredited Training Provider
- Official PMI Accredited Training Provider
- Voted Best Project Management Training Provider - 2017 & 2018 (MEA Business Awards)
- Voted Leading Project Management Training Provider - 2018 (Corporate Excellence Award)
- The guarantee that we don’t compromise on quality; ensuring your decision to invest in your education is sound.